Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, the visitor agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst The George and Annie Starck Homes And Starckwood Retirement Village has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate and up to date, it disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- In the ordinary course of business, the availability of a particular property and scope of services and other details such as prices and specifications may change. Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
- All properties mentioned or which feature on this website are strictly subject to availability. The user should take appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- The George and Annie Starck Homes and Starckwood Retirement Village may hold information about you for marketing and research purposes and may disclose this information to other companies in the group or its agents. This information may be used to contact you by telephone, post or email about other products, developments or services that may be relevant to you.
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
- You have a right to request details of any information The George and Annie Starck Homes and Starckwood Retirement Village may hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information helps us to analyse how our website is used, and assists in the development and improvement of the website. We do not collect personal data on this site unless you submit personal information in that part of the site where it is requested.
- All Intellectual Property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal Internet site visits. Application for the copyright owner’s written permission to reproduce any part of this publication should be addressed to The Marketing Department at The George and Annie Starck Homes and Starckwood Retirement Village.
- No liability is accepted for the content of any website operated by a third party which holds any information on The George and Annie Starck Homes and Starckwood Retirement Village. The George and Annie Starck Homes and Starckwood Retirement Village shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
- It is expressly forbidden to create a link to this website without obtaining prior express written consent from The Marketing Department of The George and Annie Starck Homes and Starckwood Retirement Village.