Home for the Aged
The Homes consist of 10 houses
Accommodation in the various houses offer:
- Single and double rooms with wash basins and built-in cupboards
- Emergency buttons in each room
- Bathrooms, showers and ample ablutions are shared by residents. Bathroom and ablution areas are cleaned on a continual basis throughout the day
- All rooms are carpeted and fitted with a heater
- Residents provide their own furniture, bed linen, television and curtains to personalise their rooms
- Breakfast, lunch
andsupper served in a communal dining room
- Communal lounge, where tea is served and where residents can relax socially and participate in various activities, e.g. building puzzles, play various games, read etc.
Services We offer:
- Exercise group, handwork group and games mornings.
- Swimming pool.
- Special Christmas lunch for residents, held early December.
- Hairdresser, library and tuck shop.
- Weekly video shows and recreational functions.
- Emergency bells in all rooms.
- Meals in rooms to residents who are ill.
- Services of a social worker/organizer
- Podiatrist and physiotherapist available privately, upon request and at a fee.
- The Homes continuously strive to improve their service to their residents through their quality assurance program.
Our current monthly rate for Assisted Living in a house is = R9 139.
• We have a Healthcare facility for either short-term recovery from an illness or for permanent residence should a resident become too frail to live in a house.
Need more information
If you are interested in the Starck Homes Accommodation and would like additional information.