Healthcare Facility- Maryport
Maryport is managed by our Nursing Service Manager and qualified Registered Professional Nurses.
Healthcare Facility Accommodation offers:
- 24 Hour monitoring by our professional Nursing Staff
- Well-equipped bathrooms, showers and ablutions to accommodate our frail and disabled residents
- Single and double rooms with built-in cupboards and wash basin
- Wards for our more frail residents who require constant attention
- Emergency buttons in all rooms
- Communal dining room
- Communal lounge
- Residents can participate in various activities, eg. building puzzles, play various games, watch videos, exercises provided by a qualified physiotherapist, bible study and many more.
Services We offer:
- Exercise group, handwork group and games mornings.
- Swimming pool.
- Special Christmas lunch for residents, held early December.
- Hairdresser, library and tuck shop.
- Weekly video shows and recreational functions.
- Emergency bells in all rooms.
- Meals in rooms to residents who are ill.
- Services of part-time social worker/organizer.
- Podiatrist and physiotherapist available privately, upon request and at a fee.
- The Homes continuously strive to improve their service to their residents through their quality assurance program.
- The Healthcare facility is for either short-term recovery from an illness or for permanent residence should a resident become too frail to live in a house.
- Our monthly Healthcare facility rate for permanent residence = R14 259
Need more information
If you are interested in the Starck Homes Accommodation Options and would like additional information.